Zonta District 30 held it’s conference from 24th to 26th September 2021 in Zermatt, Switzerland.
The event’s website (En/De/Fr/It) is available until December 31, 2021.
Find some nice memories
- on the photo gallery – pictures of all days to download
- on Facebook @zontazermatt
- on Instagram @zonta.district30conference
For further questions please contact: Maria Locher, Conference Comittee Chair
Contest 21 – Share your Club’s project and win
The best projects undertaken by a Zonta Club in District 30 presented were rewarded in Zermatt.
The winners of the categories
- Contest 21 Area projects
- Service project – One winner per Area
- Advocacy project – the 3 best in the district
- Education program – the 3 best in the district
- Public relations example – the 3 best in the district
To learn more about the winners please contact Maria Locher, Conference Comittee Chair
Conditions of participation
- Only one (1) project can be nominated by each Club, for each Award
- Each Club can submit projects in each of the categories, if they wish
- Applications for this Award must come from the Club and be signed by the President and a Club officer
- Applications from clubs for projects shared with other clubs, must have partner club’s agreement.
The Club that received one of the Awards may exclusively use the by-line: “Zonta International District 30 Award Recipient 2019-2021” on all correspondence, media promotion and publications, including the Club website (if any) for as long as it wishes.