Zonta District 30 Conference 2021
Zonta District 30 held it's conference from 24th to 26th September 2021 in Zermatt, Switzerland.
The event's website (En/De/Fr/It) is available until December 31, 2021.
For further questions please contact: Maria Locher, Conference Comittee Chair
Contest 21 - Share your Club's project and win
The best projects undertaken by a Zonta Club in District 30 presented were rewarded in Zermatt.
- Service project – one award for each area
- Advocacy project – the 3 best in the district
- Education program – the 3 best in the district
- Public relations example – the 3 best in the district
To learn more about the winners please contact Maria Locher, Conference Comittee Chair
Conditions of participation
- Only one (1) project can be nominated by each Club, for each Award
- Each Club can submit projects in each of the categories, if they wish
- Applications for this Award must come from the Club and be signed by the President and a Club officer
- Applications from clubs for projects shared with other clubs, must have partner club’s agreement.
The Club that received one of the Awards may exclusively use the by-line: “Zonta International District 30 Award Recipient 2019-2021” on all correspondence, media promotion and publications, including the Club website (if any) for as long as it wishes.
Keynote Speaker Zarifa Ghafari
Please find her keynote speach and her impressing history in the list of PDF documents below.