Zonta District 30 Conference 2021
Zonta District 30 will hold it's conference from 24th to 26th September 2021 in Zermatt, Switzerland.
Stay up to date or register on the event's website (En/De/Fr/It).
Follow on Facebook @zontazermatt.
Contest 21 - Share your Club's project and win
The best projects undertaken by a Zonta Club in District 30 presented will be rewarded in Zermatt. The projects have to be realised from Plovdiv District Conference (September 20, 2019) to today. Please complete the application form by July 16, 2021.
(Download option at the end of thi page too.)
These Awards are granted for the most successful
- Service project – one award for each area
- Advocacy project – the 3 best in the district
- Education program – the 3 best in the district
- Public relations example – the 3 best in the district
Conditions of participation
- Only one (1) project can be nominated by each Club, for each Award
- Each Club can submit projects in each of the categories, if they wish
- Applications for this Award must come from the Club and be signed by the President and a Club officer
- Applications from clubs for projects shared with other clubs, must have partner club’s agreement.
The Club that receives one of the Awards may exclusively use the by-line: “Zonta International District 30 Award Recipient 2019-2021” on all correspondence, media promotion and publications, including the Club website (if any) for as long as it wishes.
Get further information on the event's website www.zonta-zermatt.org menue point "conference".
Esure the Voting Proces
In order to ensure a smooth voting process the Club Presidents are kindly asked to return the proxi registration form (see below) by email to their respective Area Director with copy to the District 30 Secretary Annette di Rosa (email@example.com).